Friday, March 14, 2008

Balloon Frenzy




So it's been a month since Caleb had his birthday party, and I still find balloons lurking around the house on a daily basis. Whenever I find one, I take a nice pair of scissors to it, sending to it's eternal doom. I think though, that these balloons have been breeding. We started out with a bakers dozen on his birthday, but I know I've killed at least thrice that amount. Plus, they've been able to find some clever hiding spots. Can someone tell me how to get rid of these pests once and for all.

3 comments:

SARAH said...

At least it's something pleasant that's reproducing at your house- could be rodents instead of balloons.
Also, I'm totally impressed at your use of the word "thrice". Love reading your blog.

Unknown said...

..ever watch that French movie that hung-over elementary school teachers used to show to their classes? I think it was called, simply, 'The Red Balloon'. Told a pregnant woman in a red sweater that she reminded me of that movie...not good.

Janelle said...

They are probably gone by now, but if you gave the kids money for every balloon remain they returned to you, they would make short work of it.