Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Almost There

My revised moving plan seems to have worked pretty well.
I spent 3 days moving loads to the new house with part 1 of the plan.
Saturday brought part 2; 4 friends and 2 pickups making 3 trips each.

Phase 3 was incredible. Movers showed up at 9:00 Monday morning, and by 10, the piano and the rest of my crap was in the new house.

There's still a couple car loads of knick-knacks in the old place, not to mention all the cleaning that needs to be done. I started cleaning on Monday with Kelsey and Karissa who had the day off. They lasted about an hour before saying they were exhausted.
After the cleaning, I need to tackle all the organizing in the new place, which has to be done before everything is out of control.
Number one priority is laundry, which is currently in heaps scattered around my bedroom.

No comments: