Friday, February 29, 2008

It might seem like I'm lazy, but I'm just preoccupied


Sorry, I haven't had time to post lately. Things have been hectic, but a good hectic. I usually have my wonderful children around Sun-Wed taking my full attention, and they have as usual. I then try to catch up the last half of the week on my work and cleaning. It's been really hard to that lately, though.

This past month I've happened upon a new friend who has taken up a lot of my free time. It's been great to have an adult around to talk to and share ideas and thoughts with. We've both been through a lot of the same experiences during the past year, so it's easy to share our frustration and anger with each other as well. Mostly though, we just like to hang out, sharing our favorite music or movies with one another.

While I'm still not quite ready to get back on the dating scene, this time spent with my new friend has helped me realize it's not as scary and difficult as I have been imaging it will be. I'm actually starting to look forward to it.

So while my house may look a bit more haggard and I get less sleep than I should, I am happier for it.
Besides I move in 3 weeks, so my house can look a little trashed, no?

No comments: