Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving Survival



We survived Thanksgiving!

I went to Portland and celebrated with Mickey, Meaghan and Aunt Jeanne and their families. It was a lot of fun. I even has Mick cart me around Friday morning to get some bargain deals and save me a ton of cash.

I got home late Friday, picked up the kids Saturday Morning and then we shopped for our Lebanese Feast on Sunday. We had a family form church over. they have 2 daughters and they all played High School Musical: The DVD game. It was nice to have people over for dinner again. It was something we used to do all the time and it felt good.

2 comments:

SARAH said...

I'm so glad you're a fellow blogger! I must say, you're a very entertaining writer- I laughed out loud several times.
I love blogging, it's such a great way to keep in touch.
Come down soon and watch Heroes with us.

Emi Edgley said...

Great Christmas card! And now we can watch your every move through the blogosphere. Cool. We hope to see you again before 2007 is over.