Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Foofa


So at the office the past couple days, we've had models coming to videotape them performing karaoke in order to be potential cover models for PlayStation SingStar. Usually Emily takes care of videotaping them and then I edit down their video to a 45 second clip for Sony. A model stopped in while Emily was at lunch, so I went ahead and did the taping. While talking to this girl, she mentioned that she worked on a childrens TV show. Being hip to the childrens TV scene ever since I became a Sesame Street baby, I asked which one. She said Yo Gabba Gabba, and then she found herself inundated with a series of questions about Caleb's favorite show!

I was so excited to be talking to a girl who wears a this pink costume for a living and dances and sings in it, that I think I scared myself. It was fascinating to hear about the show which was created by her brothers and that basically feels like H.R. Puffenstuff on an acid trip.

For the record, I'm rooting for her to get the SingStar gig, maybe I can get Caleb an elusive Yo Gabba Gabba tee shirt out of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.